This school is at the corner of Lincoln and Fourth Streets, on the site of the old Episcopal Church, and was completed in 1896. The view is to the northeast. Fourth Street no longer continues past the school. The railroad closed the street in 1911, and when American Car and Foundry expanded, they built a part of the plant across the path of the street. The old Episcopal Burial Ground that was behind the school was moved as well, to make way for the plant. In the early days of the school, AC&F used rivets to build railroad tank cars. The noise was so loud, the rear windows of the school were bricked shut. Today, AC&F owns the old school, and uses it for offices. Its original appearance, however, has been well preserved.