Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

YMCA

YMCA 39-41 Broadway

This building was first a millinery shop in 1884. In 1896 it was occupied by a barber shop, and by 1906 it housed the YMCA, until the Y was moved across the street to the Broadway House hotel building. The gymnasium building in back was under construction in 1906.

Picture left from “Chronicles and Legends of Milton II” by George Venios

YMCA drawing YMCA inside