Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

William C. Lawson Jr. Building

William C. Lawson Jr. Building 59 S. Front Street

This building was the third one north of Center Street, and was a dwelling on all the maps through 1906. The map of 1913 shows it as a millinery.

William C. Lawson Jr. was a dry goods merchant, and was born in 1858. He lived with his wife, Sarah Clingan (Dougal) at 117 N Front St.

William C. Lawson Jr.

William C. Lawson Jr.