Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

Home of Charles H. Dickerman

Home of Charles H. Dickerman 541 Broadway

This home was first owned by Charles Heber Dickerman, a manufacturer of railroad equipment, and later became the home of George S. Shimer. It was known as Rose Hill. By 1920 it was occupied by his son, George S. Shimer Jr., and was damaged by fire (rumored to be arson) in the 1920s.

Charles Heber Dickerman

Charles H. Dickerman