Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

Philadelphia & Erie RR Passenger Station

Philadelphia & Erie RR Passenger Station - Broadway

From Bell’s History of Northumberland County 1891: That part of the Philadelphia and Erie railroad between Milton and Williamsport was opened in 1854; it was then extended to Northumberland and Sunbury, giving to the town its present rail facilities by this great artery of the Pennsylvania system.