Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

Miltonian Fire Co. Miltonian Fire House

Miltonian Fire Co. - 168 S. Front Street

The borough hall was in this building, and the jail can be seen at the rear of the building. The Miltonian Fire Company was instituted here in 1882. There was a tinware store and workshop to the right. In 1900, Frank Pardoe, a machinist, was renting the house to the left.