The Trinity Lutheran Church is visible to the right. Note the height of the bridge above
street level. The bridge is made of steel on a stone foundation. The picture was probably taken in the late 1800s.
The census record from 1900 shows James L. Miller, a brakeman for the railroad, in the first house at 152, followed by John L. Hoy, a salesman, at 146, then Thomas Hoy, a machinist, at 144.
Photo courtesy of the Milton Historical Society