This business was established in 1885. They sold china, glass and pottery, as well as the tinware, steel enameled ware, and lamps advertised on the side of the building. This warehouse was destroyed by fire on October 11, 1908. The building at the right edge of the picture is the Milton Weaving Company, also owned by Hackenberg. It made lamp wicks. It appears from the pictures that this building originally housed the wick business. Both buildings appear on the map of 1906, but are gone in 1913. In 1918 they have been replaced by a new building at the same location.