This is the area where the Post Office is today. The residents in 1910 were as follows, L to R: No. 41 - Sydney Souter; No. 37 - John C. Balliet; No. 33-29 - the Family Theatre and music store of John R. Smith. This block was demolished in 1932 to make way for the new Post Office building. The bus station occupied one of the store fronts in this picture. On the far right is the Elks Club, formerly the home of William B. Chamberlin, and the James Buoy grocery building at the corner of Broadway.