Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

Fredrick H. Lewisson Building

Fredrick H. Lewisson Building 37-39 S. Front Street

Schreyer’s store was on the left, and the top of the Hotel Haag can be seen in the upper left corner of the picture. Knauer’s Shoe Store is to the right. Frederick Lewisson lived at 151 S. Front St. with his wife Minnie (Marsh) and son Marsh in 1910.