Looking west from the east side of Montgomery Island (now Milton State Park). The bridge in the distance crosses from the island to Datesman, now West Milton. To the left is the home of John Noriconk. On the hill to the right are three oil tanks belonging to the Tidewater Oil Company, which were removed in 1901.
Picture courtesy of the Milton Historical Society