Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

Cupp’s Bakery

Cupp’s Bakery 100 S Front St.

The building is on the west side of Front Street at the Center Street intersection, and appears on the map of 1884 as a bakery. This picture was taken in 1915, three years after the Cupps moved to Milton from Williamsport.

Pictured are Edythe A. Cupp and Emerson Collins Cupp, children of Hoyt Brady and Ellen Jane (Newcomer) Cupp, owners of the bakery. Collins was attending Bucknell University at the time, and later became a high school principal.