This church was located at number 46, on the south side of Center Street, between Bound Avenue and Filbert Street. A picture of the inside is shown below. It can be seen on the map here.
From Bell’s History of Northumberland County 1891: Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized July 5, 1888, at the Milton opera house, with about one hundred members, of whom the following were elected as officers: Peter Oliphant, Edward Hoy, elders; William Wetzel, Charles Gast, John Noriconk, Thomas Brooks, deacons. Rev. J. A. Flickinger, then of West Sandlake, New York, preached his first sermon to this congregation, July 8, 1888; he accepted a call to become its pastor in September, removed to Milton November 27th, and assumed the pastoral functions December 1st of the same year. The congregation worshiped at the opera house during the erection of the present church edifice on Center street east of Elm, of which the cornerstone was laid, February 27, 1889, and the dedication occurred on the 6th of October following. It is a brick building, with Sunday school rooms in the rear; the audience room has galleries at the front and sides, and a seating capacity of eight hundred.