This building was built between 1880 and 1884 as the Central Hotel, later the Iroquois Hotel. The right side of the first floor housed a saloon called Central Bar. By 1918 the building was occupied by the Salvation Army. The building to the right was a furniture store and later the undertaking business of William A. Imbody at 122-124. To the left was the home of Dr. James Osborn at number 130.
Photo courtesy of Joel Harris at the Salvation Army