Milton History

a pictorial history of Milton, PA

John Y. & James Buoy Building

James Buoy Building 1-5 Broadway

The store on the first floor was a grocery. This building is on the site of one of the first buildings ever built in Milton, a log house later occupied by Dr. David Waldron, a physician. It stood until it was burned in a fire on May 4th, 1876. The map of 1870, however, shows a hotel on the corner, so the 1876 date of the fire may not be accurate.

James Buoy

James Buoy