At the end of the street is the old firehouse, next to the river where Lincoln Park is now. Cyrus Brown’s drug store is on the left at number 36. He kept the number, even though the address changed to 54 with the reconstruction after the great fire of 1880. His store was in the Elks Home building after the fire. The home of John Roush is next to Brown’s on the left. Both can be seen on the map of 1870. On the right were homes from Front (Arch) Street west to the alley. The Cadwallader home can be seen to the left of the flag on Front St.