In earlier years, the armory was in this building.
Photo courtesy of George Venios, Chronicles and Legends of Milton II
The location of this building is not known. In the Milton directory of 1913, William Cover is listed with a garage on Haag St. near Bound Avenue. Judging from the steep street on the left, this garage is in a different location.