Limestone Run is to the left, out of the picture. Albert Byers lived here with his wife Lillian and children Blanche, Adeline, Russell, Gladys and Helen in 1910. The census of 1900 shows Frank Gustave, a bottler, as the owner. The home of Henry H. Gehrig is to the right, and this bottling plant was previously owned by him. It can be seen on the map of 1884.